Recent Why SERVPRO Before & After Photos

Attic Mold Damage, Long Island NY


This mold cover attic in Patchogue, NY was the result of a roof leak that had gone unnoticed for an extended period of time. When a water leak is not fixed, it ... READ MORE



Wind Storm in Patchogue, NY


This broken canopy in Patchogue, New York was the result of a passing wind storm. Our customer called us and asked if we would be able to remove a broken canopy... READ MORE



Boiler Fire in Patchogue , NY


This fire damaged basement in Patchogue, New York was the result of a boiler fire. Notice the extent of soot damage to the walls, ceiling, and contents that wer... READ MORE



Kitchen Fire in Patchogue, NY


This fire damaged kitchen in Patchogue, NY was cause by a grease fire on the stove while our customer was cooking. Even though the fire was started and contain... READ MORE



Toilet Overflow in Patchogue, NY


This flooded bathroom in Patchogue, NY is from a toilet overflow. As you can tell from the "before" picture, our customer already started to clean up the water... READ MORE



House Fire in Mastic Beach, NY


This smoke damaged bedroom dresser came from a house fire in Mastic Beach, New York. Here at SERVPRO of Patchogue we have an amazing Ultrasonics team that is a... READ MORE



Fire Demolition


Sometimes fires can cause minor smoke and soot damage, in other cases they cause total devastation requiring a full demolition. In this case, the family was gra... READ MORE