About SERVPRO of Patchogue
Owners of SERVPRO of Patchogue
With more than 40 years of combined experience in the restoration and insurance industries, it was a fitting decision for owners Rich and Shannon Delfino to open this restoration company in 2007. Understanding the devastation and destruction that can come with many disasters and emergencies that affect homes and businesses throughout the area, we know that these events can be traumatic and stressful for our customers. We approach every incident with compassion and empathy, helping every resident or business owner to navigate the restoration process to return their property to pre-loss condition.
We understand how vital customer service and overall satisfaction are in making a name that lasts throughout the Greater Patchogue area. At SERVPRO of Patchogue, superior customer service is our priority. Our highly trained team of professionals makes every decision regarding the recovery of a damaged property with our customers’ well-being our top priority. Through our experience in every facet of the restoration industry with our qualified IICRC-Certified team, we can address every effect and symptom that occurs during and after an emergency in your area home or business.
As a locally owned and operated restoration company, we believe community involvement is important. SERVPRO of Patchogue supports and participates in many local charities and fundraisers. We are also active members of the Chamber of Commerce. Owner, Rich Delfino, is a volunteer fireman and devotes much of his time off to many organizations in the Villages and Hamlets of Brookhaven Township.
We know that building your name and brand throughout Long Island begins with dedicating our time, resources, and personnel to making our area a better place to live for the people who are here. We work closely with many fundraisers and local events to raise money and awareness for conditions or situations that demand attention and help. We also have organized fundraisers for the United States troops, raising over 30,000 dollars to date for the USO.
Disasters can strike at any time, leaving property owners contending with the effects of water, fire, mold, storms, flooding, bio-threats and other concerns. Whenever this happens, you can count on our SERVPRO of Patchogue team to make it “Like it never even happened.”
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Bayport-Blue Point Chamber of Commerce
- Bellport Chamber of Commerce
- BNI Business Network International
- Brookhaven Industrial Group
- Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification
- IPALI (Insurance Professional Association of Long Island)
- Middle Country Chamber of Commerce
- NFIB National Federation of Independent Business
- Patchogue Chamber of Commerce
- Simply Referrals Patchogue Business Networking Group