About SERVPRO of Patchogue
Dion M. Luzzi
Owners of SERVPRO of Patchogue
At SERVPRO of Patchogue, we understand the emotional and physical toll that water or fire damage can have on your home or business. As part of the SERVPRO Team Luzzi Franchise network, our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened."
Our team specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke, or water damage. We also offer mold and mildew mitigation services to ensure a safe and healthy environment for you and your loved ones.
Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration, with ongoing training at SERVPRO's corporate facility and regular IICRC-industry certification. With a nationwide network of qualified franchises, no job is too big or too small for us to handle.
As a trusted brand since 1967, you can count on SERVPRO for all your cleaning and restoration needs. If you're in need of our services, please don't hesitate to contact us today. We're here to help you get your life back to normal as quickly and efficiently as possible.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- CDS - Commercial Drying Specialist
- CMR - Council-certified Microbial Remediator
- CRT - Color Repair Technician
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician