If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (631) 924-1801

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Water Damage and Mold Removal in Commack, NY

This flooded basement in Commack, NY was the result of a hot water pipe that had busted. When we arrived on the scene, there was about 2 inches of standing water throughout the entire basement.  The before picture shows mold growth at the top of the steps near the entrance of the basement.  Even though the water was only 2 inches in the basement, mold can grow very rapidly and spread to all areas of the affected room. In just 1 day we were able remove all the standing water and mold in the basement. Out customer was so happy with how quickly we were able to make her basement, "Like it never even happened."