Fire Damage Photo Gallery

Side by side photo of stained blinds and clean white blinds

Fire Damage Cleanup Is Not Always From Flames in Patchogue Homes

Smoking is not only bad for you, it can be destructive to the contents of your Patchogue home, much like fire damage. SERVPRO techs cleaned the blinds from years of nicotine stains that left them yellowed through the use of their advanced cleaning agents and equipment.

Home with charred debris after a fire

When Outdoor Grilling Goes Wrong with Fire Damage in Farmingdale

Cooking out is fun as long as a few basic safety rules get followed, that did not happen at this home in Farmingdale and a propane tank caused large-scale fire damage. An entire side of the home needed boarding up for security during the cleanup.

My Separated Garage is Inundated with Floodwater, What Can I do?

Homeowner in Wantagh Has Smoke Damage from Puff Back

This photo shows one of the outcomes after a puff back from a furnace in Wantagh with smoke damage in the form of smoke webs around the ceiling. This type of loss needs special handling to cleanup using methods for dry smoke to lift it off surfaces.

soot stained kitchen exhaust hood and damaged wood cabinet

Patchogue Fire and Soot Damage

This kitchen in a Patchogue home is covered in soot under the hood. The range has been removed by our SERVPRO technicians to gain access to the charred area. We can use specialty sponges to wipe down most of the blackened film and clean the adjacent cabinets. We strive to preserve and save the contents along with money for our customers. Who could have guessed that heating some baby bottles would lead to a damaging fire event? Never leave an open flame unattended.

Basement Fire, Long Island NY

This was the aftermath of an electric fire that started in the basement of this Long Island home. Most of the contents in the basement were badly burned and smoke damaged. 

If your home or business endures a fire damage, call SERVPRO of Patchogue, we can help! (631) 384-0679

Soot Damage on Washing Machine

This soot damaged washing machine is the result of a fire that occurred in the second floor bedroom, from a candle. Even though the fire was contained to the second floor, there was extensive smoke and soot damage throughout our customers home. This washing machine was located on the first floor

House Fire in Kings Park, NY

This was the aftermath of a house fire in Kings Park when we arrived on the scene. There was significant smoke and soot damage to the exterior of the house as well as the entire inside of the house. The owner couldn't believe how quickly and completely we were able to clean the soot from the floors, walls and ceiling. We make disasters "Like it never even happened."

Garage Fire in Farmingdale, NY

This was the aftermath of a garage fire in Farmingdale when we arrived on the scene. There was significant smoke and soot damage. The owner couldn't believe how quickly and completely we were able to clean the soot and debris from the floor, walls and ceiling. We make disasters "Like it never even happened."

Small Fire in Farmingville, NY

This was the aftermath of a small kitchen fire in Farmingville when we arrived on the scene.  Even though it was just a small fire and the fire department didn't have to be called, that doesn't mean there wasn't damage to your house. Any type of smoke in your house will leave a residue and smell. 

Shed Fire in Farmingville, NY

This was the aftermath of a shed fire in Farmingville when we arrived on the scene.  There was significant smoke and soot damage on everything in the shed and the smoke damage also traveled into the home of the insured.  This is why it is very important to take control of a fire as soon and as quickly as possible. 

Fire in Blue Point, NY

This was the aftermath of a house fire in Blue Point when we arrived on the scene.  Even though the fire was contained to the 2nd floor of the house, smoke damage existed on every level in the house.  The owner was amazed that we were able to save and clean most of the items that were affected by the smoke from the fire.  This is just another example how we can make your disaster "Like it never even happened."

Garage Fire in Huntington Station, NY

This was the aftermath of a garage fire in Huntington Station when we arrived on the scene.  There was significant smoke and soot damage and everything needed to be disposed of. Our crew is equipped with protective suits and masks to keep them safe while working in the charred environment.