Mitigation of Patchogue Water Damage
Water Damage Mitigation Protects Patchogue Homes
Mitigation is a combination of actions our SERVPRO professionals take to regulate the movement of moisture in a household and prevent irreparable harm to the structure and its contents. Effective emergency services happen quickly, making our quick response in a crisis vital. We can mobilize fast to help with:
- Removing standing water
- Clearing damaged building materials
- Content relocation
- Disinfection cleaning
Preparedness and experience for Patchogue water damage are valuable traits in the industry, and our SERVPRO team is abundant. We understand how likely water emergencies are to the homes and businesses of the area, so we keep professionals on-call to help at all hours. Our fleet of service vehicles includes several units stocked with drying tools, extractors, cleaning products, and deodorization equipment.
The Tools of Water Mitigation
While Patchogue might only be home to around 12,000 residents, the whole of Suffolk County that we serve is much denser. The experienced professionals of our team utilize several tools reaching damaged homes to ensure that we protect what matters most to our customers. Some of the effective mitigative instruments include:
- Extractors – Extraction devices, including pumps and vacuums, are vital in removing standing water concerns from a house or business. Any water pooling is detrimental to building materials, so water removal services are prioritized in mitigation.
- Air Filtration – Early mitigation can also include air filtering equipment for several reasons. HEPA 500 air scrubbers can trap mold spores, reducing the likelihood of microbial development, and these units can also help reduce odors.
- Air Movers – Between the centrifugal and axial models of air movers stocked on our service vehicles. We have hundreds of units capable of managing surface water damage concerns on building materials in a residence.
- Dehumidifiers – Managing environmental moisture is also a critical element of even the mitigative process. We can help reduce the threatening relative humidity in the structure between desiccant and low-grain refrigerant units.
The SERVPRO Green Fleet
One of the overlooked advantages of our SERVPRO team is the Green Fleet of service vehicles stationed at our facility. These units stay stocked with mitigative and restorative equipment from our inventory, allowing professionals to mobilize production technicians faster in a disaster. The fleet also features pump trucks that run off the vehicle's engine and provide unparalleled extraction power.
Water Removal Services
Mitigation focuses first and foremost on removing standing water on the floors and within structural cavities of the affected property. Our prompt restoration response has our SERVPRO team arriving with engine-driven pumps, trash pumps, electric submersible pumps, wet vacuums, carpet wands, and weighted extractors to help with a wide range of water removal services.
Drying Water Damage
Post-mitigation introduces the wealth of our drying equipment to the household. We strategically place the air movers and dehumidifiers to regulate evaporation and environmental moisture removal.
Are Water Damage Repairs Necessary?
Because of our contractor license, we do not have customers rely on pursuing their own secondary companies to manage repairs and reconstruction necessary in a property. We can begin our damage repairs as early as the controlled demolition, often essential during mitigation, and continue through efforts like replacing and repairing the plumbing causing the disaster. No matter what building services your property needs, we can help.
When Patchogue water damage threatens your property, it is vital to get pertinent mitigation services started as soon as possible. Our SERVPRO of Patchogue team is a full-service contractor for emergency services, restoration, and reconstruction to follow. Let us help you make water emergencies "Like it never even happened." Call now at (631) 924-1801.