What Does Fire Restoration Entail for My Coram Residence?
Our SERVPRO Professionals Offer a Comprehensive Restoration Approach, Including Mitigation, Reconstruction, and Restoration in Coram
You might be unsure of the details when fire damage has already occurred, and now you are working to secure the right professionals to help. With so many areas of your house sticking out as priorities to clean and restore, not to mention the reconstruction that your property likely requires after this loss, choosing professionals like our SERVPRO team can be a cost-effective decision.
What Can I Expect from SERVPRO Technicians?
With fire damage to Coram residences, there are multiple layers of loss effects that our professionals must address simultaneously. Starting as soon as our technicians and residential contractors arrive throughout the recovery process, each of the steps that we take is deliberate and designed to reduce out-of-pocket expenses for our customers or better protect what matters most to them. During the mitigation and earlier recovery phases after a fire, you can expect to see our technicians performing:
• Debris Removal – This is a service that removes loose rubbish, ashes, and charred remnants of materials and contents of the house.?
• Controlled Demolition – Removing damaged portions of structural elements prevents demolishing an entire wall or flooring systems, which can make build back faster and more cost-effective.
• Surface Cleaning – Cleaning residues and staining from soot and smoke is another vital step in making losses “Like it never even happened.”
• Content Management – By choosing either on-site recovery or packing out your belongings to our SERVPRO facility, we can clean, deodorize, and restore your possessions to their original condition.
• Deodorization – Removing odors can be a considerable challenge, but with thermal foggers and ozone machines, we can neutralize odor molecules on contact.
• Build Back – One of the final steps of restoration and recovery is rebuilding damaged areas and reinstalling discarded materials. Our in-house contractors can complete this.
We offer a comprehensive fire restoration experience that can save time and money. Give our SERVPRO of Patchogue team a call today at (631) 924-1801.
For more about Coram click here.