What Should You Do When Floodwaters Damage Your Selden Home? Call SERVPRO!
Why SERVPRO For Full-Service Restoration Of Flood Damage In Your Selden Area Home
Putting down towels or using a wet/dry shop vac is never going to be enough to address flood issues on your Selden property. What you need is access to a company that provides you with an Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) – certified team to address every effect and symptom that occurs during and after a flood.
The proper application of water restoration products plays a significant role in the results you receive after flood damage occurs in your Selden area home. When contamination exists, professional water damage restoration technicians, competent in proper usage, can be beneficial in returning your loss environment to a quality preloss condition.
SERVPRO gives you access to highly-trained personnel, equipment, and resources that make combating issues associated with flood damage easier than ever before. We are available 24-hours a day, 7-days a week, year-round, and work hard to provide you with full-service solutions you can count on to regain control of your living environment.
As a part of our flood damage restoration service, SERVPRO technicians often address microbes, which consists of using various disinfectants. Common disinfectants include quaternary, phenols, formaldehyde, alcohols, and chlorines. We use disinfectants approved by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA). Our EPA-registered disinfectants include Sporicidin (#154F), Concrobium (#127), Vanquish (#175), Benefect (#170), and Microban (#180).
- Antimicrobial – Any chemical used to prevent the development or to limit or stop the growth of microbes.
- Disinfectants – Antimicrobials designed to destroy about 99 percent of organisms present on a given surface.
- Sanitizers – Used to decrease the number of microbes present to acceptable levels.
- Sterilizers – Helps destroy all micro-organisms present, including bacteria and fungi spores.
- Stats: Mildewstats and Fungistats – Slow the growth of fungi on organic materials such as textiles, leather, and paper.
- Cides: Biocides – Chemical agents that destroy or kill living organisms, like viruses.
While microbes always exist within our indoor living environments, proper application of these products can help limit your exposure. When performing mitigation of flood damage situations on your property, SERVPRO technicians help reduce the potential for microbial contamination.
Contact SERVPRO of Patchogue for access to full-service flood damage solutions throughout the Coram, Centereach, and Farmingville areas. We’re here to help return your home to a quality preloss condition as quickly and efficiently as possible. (631) 924-1801
More about Selden.