Do You Have Dirty Ducts?
Improve Your Indoors Air Quality With Duct Cleaning
Did you know your ventilation system is often the biggest culprit in poor indoor air quality? Inspecting the ductwork in your facility or home should be a high priority. In most cases, the HVAC system has been operating for some time without much attention. Dirty Ducts can circulate odors, contaminants such as mold, and irritating dust throughout your building or home.
A routine part of SERVPRO of Patchogue's service is inspecting the heating, ventilation, and air conditioning unit (HVAC). Keeping the HVAC and ductwork clean can potentially extend the life-span of the equipment by allowing it to operate at peak condition, which may help save you money. Duct cleaning may not always be necessary. SERVPRO of Patchogue will insect your HVAC system and ductwork and make recommendations about the best way to address any indoor air quality concerns.This inspection can help you save money and provide peace of mind on the health of your HVAC system and ductwork.
In some circumstances, such as after a fire, smoke, or suspected mod growth, duct cleaning becomes an essential part of the cleanup process. In these cases, SERVPRO of Patchogue can often restore the HVAC system and ductwork to pre-damage condition.
If you have a fuel-burning furnace, stove, or fireplace, the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) recommends they be inspected for proper functioning and be services before each heating season to protect against carbon monoxide poisoning.
The SERVPRO Duct Cleaning System is proven and cost-efficient. Unlike the majority of duct cleaning services, SERVPRO of Patchogue uses a portable ventilation and air duct cleaning system to examine ductwork and make a clean sweep, removing years of dust and grime.
- The process begins by using patented equipment, including a roto-scraper, which automatically adapts to the duct's shape and diameter while traveling through the duct, removing debris and filth before vacuuming begins.
- Next, a powerful push-pull air delivery and collection system transfers the debris from ducting to a 16-gallon container.
- Air is filtered through a HEPA filtration system, removing 99.97 percent of the particles in the airstream. HEPA filters capture debris and keep the indoor environment clean.
- As an optional process, a sealant or coating product may be sprayed to address odor or microbial concerns.
- Filters will either be cleaned or replaced to remove odor or dirt.
For more information, Call SERVPRO of Patchogue Today!! (631) 924-1801