Fire Damage Progress Picture
This fire damaged bedroom in Patchogue, NY was the result of a kitchen fire. The fire had resulted from our customers cooking on the stove, and the flames had burned into the bedroom above. Even though that the fire had only spread to two rooms, there was significant smoke and soot damage throughout the entire home. The before picture was taken only 3 hours after the fire had occurred, and the after picture was taken after 1 day of work. Our next steps will be to see which of our customers contents we will be salvage. Our team will also focus on deodorizing the house from the smokey odor.
If you or anyone you know experiences a fire damage, call SERVPRO of Patchogue, we can help! 631-924-1801