Water Damage and Mold Removal in Commack, NY
This flooded basement in Commack, NY was the result of a hot water pipe that had busted. When we arrived on the scene, there was about 2 inches of standing water throughout the entire basement. The before picture shows mold growth at the top of the steps near the entrance of the basement. Even though the water was only 2 inches in the basement, mold can grow very rapidly and spread to all areas of the affected room. In just 1 day we were able remove all the standing water and mold in the basement. Out customer was so happy with how quickly we were able to make her basement, "Like it never even happened."