House Fire in Mastic Beach, NY
This smoke damaged bedroom dresser came from a house fire in Mastic Beach, New York. Here at SERVPRO of Patchogue we have an amazing Ultrasonics team that is able to remove the toughest stains and refurbish the worst fire damage. Notice the extent of smoke damage; it took our team about four washes to actually see some progress. The after picture was take one day after we received the piece of furniture. Our Ultrasonics team has truly revived this beautiful piece of furniture. The customer was thrilled when she received the dresser and said that it was whiter and brighter than it was before the fire!