Water Damage to Home
This family’s residence experienced serious water damage after a pipe burst. SERVPRO of Patchogue has the expertise and equipment to mitigate residential water losses just like this one. In this particular situation, we removed all of the wet sheet rock, insulation and flooring, dried the structure and treated to prevent any mold growth.
What to Expect
When you call, we will ask several questions regarding your water damage emergency. These questions will help us determine what equipment and resources to bring, including how many trained SERVPRO Professionals may be needed.
Our SERVPRO Representative will ask several questions:
- Your name and contact information
- Your insurance information (if applicable)
- The street address of the water-damaged home
- When did the flooding or water damage occur?
- What caused the water damage (if known)?
- Is there electricity available (on-site)?
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Patchogue arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.