Deck Fire in Patchogue, NY
This burned deck in Patchogue, New York was the result of a fire that had started from a fire pit. Our customers were having a party and lit the fire pit too close to the deck. Thankfully, the local fire department was able to put out the fire before it spread to the entire home. Smoke was able to enter through the windows on the side of the home, so we deodorized in nearby areas and wiped down all the walls and ceilings of smoke residue. We were able to clean up the deck in a few hours and our customers could not believe what an amazing job we did!
Call SERVPRO of Patchogue today! (631)924-1801