Kitchen Fire in Patchogue, NY
This fire damaged kitchen in Patchogue, NY was cause by a grease fire on the stove while our customer was cooking. Even though the fire was started and contained in the kitchen, there was significant smoke & soot damage throughout the home. When our team arrived, we were able to disinfect, deodorize, and clean the affected areas. It only took out team 2 days to get our customers house looking and smelling like new again! He told us that his kitchen has never been this clean before. Once again, we were able to make our customer's disaster, "Like it never even happened."