Water and Mold Damage – Middle Island Home
Water and mold damage at this Middle Island, NY home’s basement developed when a water heater burst while the homeowners were on vacation. They returned home to find standing water in the basement, and the air filled with steam. The ceiling and carpeting were water damaged, and the contents were covered with mold. The homeowners knew they needed a professional water damage restoration company to help clean up their basement boiler room. They turned to SERVPRO of Patchogue for help. We offer 24/7 emergency service and were able to respond immediately to our client’s needs. Our industry certified technicians were equipped with the latest equipment and procedures available to the restoration industry. We cleaned up the water and disposed of the mold damaged contents.