Boiler Fire in Patchogue , NY
This fire damaged basement in Patchogue, New York was the result of a boiler fire. Notice the extent of soot damage to the walls, ceiling, and contents that were in the basement. Even though the fire was contained to the basement, there was extensive smoke damage to the first and second floors of this home. The after picture of this basement was taken on 1 day after the fire occurred. Our customers were expecting a much longer process and they were so thrilled with the results.
If you or someone you know has experienced a fire, we can help! Call SERVPRO of Patchogue today! (631) 924-1801